Below is a detailed curriculum vitae, should you be interested.
The Derby Group, LLC - Freelance Image Maker (www.danderby.com & www.derbyimagegroup.com)
Program Director Business Continuity - IBM NUMA-Q Division
Infrastructure Director (IT, Real Estate, Facilities) - Sequent Computer Systems
Product Development, Manufacturing & Infrastructure Management - Hewlett-Packard
Industrial Designer - Hewlett-Packard, Stanford Division
Senior Mechanical Engineer, Ergonomist, Designer - 3 Patents - Xerox Corporation
Visiting Lecturer - Stanford University - Design Division - 1975-85
- Stanford University - Master Of Fine Arts - Product Design
- North Carolina State University - Bachelor of Product Design
- Stanford University - "Advanced Management College" & "Production Operations"
- International Development & Research Council - "Real Estate Economic Analysis" & "Strategic Planning"
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Harvard University - "Joint Program in Negotiations"
- Maine Media Workshops - Architectural Photography, Fine Art Printing
- Rochester Institute of Technology - Fine Art Photography